.......Is it REALLY that long since I last posted?........
Gosh, I'm not doing so well on the old blogging front these days.
Life is hectic......manic.......tiring......and a tad stressful at the moment.
I have realised a few things this last month.......
1. I DO NOT like bloggers new interface. It's Pants and it really doesn't make me want to be on it. The proof of that being that I think I've logged into blogger only twice in four weeks.
2. Even though I have been walking everywhere for the last 6 months, I still kept my car. The husband used it. I realised I was much more attached to my car than I ever thought I was, and quite distraught that a rubbish Garage basically butchered it. I find myself doing a 'Phoebe' and having little conversations and hugs with it telling it how sorry I am they made it more poorly. It's not grand and it's old, but it was my faithful friend who stuck by me in all weathers and I feel sad, like I've really let a good friend down.
3. There is such a thing as too much crochet, and my fingers are telling me so.
4. Eating Krispy Kreme donuts will not make the 'muffin top' any less.
5. Washing Machines are fine when they work, but a complete pain in the backside when they don't.
6. I need to cut my caffeine intake
7. My hair will never be manageable
8. I like yellow a lot now.
9. Hot water bottles really do ROCK
10. I have a cup obsession.
So...there you go.
Is the third blanket done?
Do I keep getting distracted?
The pictures are just a bit of what I have been up to these past few weeks.
I have been crocheting, sewing, eating, walking, drinking, lounging, collecting, sorting.....and finding amongst other things.
It's been 'all go', and the rest of the month is set to be really rather manic too. So, I shall bob my head in as and when I can. Instagram seems to be the faster and easier option for me to keep up to date with my daily exploits. I can post on the go then. For those of you who do not have it, or want to join it, you can still see my pictures by clicking the 'Instagram' button on my side bar and it will link to my pictures.
Right, so much to do and so little time.
Thank you for your continued support. I know I have been a bit of a pants blogger these past few months, but hopefully, I can get my act together soon! ha ha!
Also, If I haven't replied to a question you may have asked......i'm so sorry. My inbox is a mess and I am REALLY REALLY behind. Please don't think i'm ignoring you!
Have a beautiful day all